currently | may edition | simply love
x

currently | may edition

baking | honestly, the only thing that has been in our oven all week has been bacon! we made blt's the other night... how good is baked bacon? i have my eye on these recipes for may though | lemon lavender cupcakes . s'mores cups . funfetti shortbread bites . churro creme brulee bars 

listening (to) | last night at bookclub there was some chat about how beloved podcasts have become... these are on my list: s-town, up and vanished, and grace not perfection. are there any you recommend? 

loving | blush + light pink accents in bathrooms. i swoon every time i see an inspiration. what do you think? 

planting |  during a trip to target a few weeks ago, i fell in love with the cutest herb garden planter! we live near the city and don't have much of a yard, but would love to plant a small herb garden. however, flowers are usually my go-to! excited to visit a greenhouse soon... i will be sure to share our experience on instagram. here is a similar from target | herb garden

remembering | all of the things from the book i have recently fallen in love with... "to stop. rest. play. create. connect. cultivate silence. and in the silence, discover the voice of Love; the voice i have been aching to hear." - present over perfect by shauna niequest. lately, i have been asking for help more and have been spending time with friends more ... the ones who i know will always love me, the ones who mean so much to me. i went to dinner and drinks with my friend, joel last week and got a mani & pedi + wine with my friend, kate. taking time to re-connect has been good for my heart- and my soul. 
{via}
what about you
... what are you currently loving... 

stop in tomorrow for a mother's day gift guide
{what do you love to receive as a gift?}
...
thank you anne and nancy for hosting 
xo

4 comments:

  1. I love cooking bacon in the oven. And all those desserts look so good! I love listening to my podcasts! I will be planting an herb garden too and some flowers around the outside of the house! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much and thank you for hosting! I always love this link-up!

      Delete
  2. Yes, we did bacon in the oven for BLTs the other night too. Only downside is that I like to wash my hair every other day, but ooooh that scent sticks with you. And I haven't read Present Over Perfect yet but have heard so many good things that I really should pick it up soon! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha so true! thank you for hosting 'currently!' i always love it so much!! and it's so good - so far! i need to finish it soon. xo

      Delete

please leave some love!
thank you so much...