three books + favorite instagrammers | simply love
x

three books + favorite instagrammers

+ recently read | you are a badass by jen sincere - so, so awesome. i love these types of books; books that leave you wanting to become the best-version-of-yourself. this one was excellent. she shares hilarious + inspiring stories and easy exercises for creating a life you will totally love. i loved how she helps you identify and change self-sabatating beliefs/behaviors that stop you from getting what you want. this book encourages you to take big exciting risks, set goals, and most of all, learn to love yourself. 

+ currently reading | miss peregrine's home for peculiar children by ransom riggs ... well i am not far at all! my mom has been visiting and i have been spending a lot of time with her. it's my book club book for this month and i also would love to see the movie after... so wish me luck! 

+ to be read | the light between oceans by m.l stedman - i am not sure if my new 'mom heart' can take this one based on the previews for the movie (which looks very good), but i have heard great things about the book. the movie just looks so beautiful and totally my 'type' ... so it's next on my list.  have you read this one? thoughts? 
...
and because i missed yesterday and instagram is one of my true loves, here are five of my favorites. 
(plus, i am totally loving instagram stories over snapchat- i think it's because i follow a bajillion bloggers + shop owners and love, love, love their constant posts. the more post the merrier for me.)
{the most colorful and fun loving nyc family!}

 bailey jean's blogtember challenge has been so wonderful 
ps: are we instagram friends? 

happy monday, you all! 
xo

10 comments:

  1. I just finished Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children last night! It's a great book and now I want to get the next two books to continue on with the story!

    Stef
    the Noveltea Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can't wait to read it... it's taking me more than usual! i am only a few pages in- so glad to hear this!!!

      Delete
  2. I've GOT to read You Are a Badass soon! I keep hearing such good things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes!!!! i LOVED it. i think you will, too! xo

      Delete
  3. I read You Are a Badass recently as well. I loved it! I am now reading Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes.

    Floradise blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. loved it so much! it's awesome. thank you so much, marette

      Delete
  4. I just read "You are a Badass" and it was fantastic! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wasn't it amazing?! so good. thank you so much, jessica!

      Delete
  5. I want to read Light In Between the Oceans soon because I really want to see the movie but need to read the book first! "You are a Badass" is a rad title!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so rad. and i really want to read/see the movie. it looks heart wrenching but totally 'my type' ... good luck with your future reading :)

      Delete

please leave some love!
thank you so much...