- you are important and you are enough.
- how the ocean can cure any mood; the waves can soothe and the sand grounds.
- unless someone really does you wrong, forgive them. be the better person and clear your heart. i believe that everyone deserves a second chance. holding a grudge will only bring more harm to you. surround yourself with those who lift you up... these are the people who will always be there for you; during times that are both joyous and sad.
- it's ok to cry- it represents a warm heart. (my government teacher in high school taught me this.)
- that being a stay-at-home mom is not a 'vacation' and there is nothing wrong with being a working mom... whatever works for your family should be respected by others. (this goes for all of parenting) unless the child is at danger, i believe that people should judge others far less. most of us are only doing are best and having a supportive village surrounding us would make life so much better.
- if you love something, never give up on it
- practicing yoga can be life-changing
- live in the moment more; take up the scenery around you and tell yourself, 'this is enough.'
- believe in yourself and believe in self expression- you are worth it. and you deserve it.
- always follow your passions and never stop dreaming.
- take risks and always keep prayer in your heart.
- learning to not envy someone else's blessings is what grace looks like
what about you?
what do you wish more people believed?
a few morning scenes
also i finished my diy wreath for fall and can't wait to share it with you
i love the way it turned out!
i am participating in the blogtember challenge with bailey jean this month