a grateful heart: nurse treats | simply love
x

a grateful heart: nurse treats

to show my appreciation for the nurses 
{who i have loved so much during our classes}
and all of their hard-work
i made this basket to bring to the hospital
a small token to show our thankfulness for them!
it's full of peanut butter crackers and peanut m & m's 
thanks for helping with our little peanut
with love, the monaco family
the basket and ribbon are from micheal's
and the thank you card is from trader joe's {love their cards}
as a teacher, i feel like i can relate to the hard-work of a nurse
long hours on your feet - always with your patients {while using lots of patience:)}
and a small gesture of appreciation goes such a long way 
at least for me. 
i hope they love it! 
 ...what is your heart grateful for this week... 
Grateful Heart w/ Ember Grey
come say hi -- instagram . facebook . twitter . bloglovin 


18 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will make their day. To be thought of in this tangible way means a lot to those who work so hard for us. A great idea.From ember grey's grateful heart. Truly a gift to be grateful for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so :) It's the least I can do... thank you so much for stopping in! You are so sweet and hope you're well!!

      Delete
  2. What an adorable idea!! I'm sure they'd love it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the sweetest idea! They're going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thank you! thinking of you, sweet friend

      Delete
  4. Of course you did...

    Just the sweetest. I never thought ahead to do something like that when I was pregnant with Max...and in the end, the nurses had to pay lots of attention to me after I hemorrhaged. Would've been nice to have something to show my appreciation for all their extra care! Perhaps this time I'll plan ahead and do something like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thank you so much! it's a small gesture but i am very thankful for them! thinking of you and glad it inspired you! i am sure the nurses up in maryland would love as well! so excited to hear about baby #2!!! xo

      Delete
  5. What a great idea! I’ve been putting together ideas for the nurses at our hospital for when we go in to deliver our little guy. I love the peanut m&ms! Seriously...now I’m hungry for peanut m&ms....thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha- sorry girl and so glad you enjoyed! thinking of you lots

      Delete
  6. I seriously LOVE this idea, Nelle! Beautiful and sweet - just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a creative way to make them feel appreciated. Such a great idea! So very glad I found your blog on the grateful heart linkup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, how thoughtful you are! I know my husband always came back from work extra-happy on the days that family members brought in treats for the nurses in his unit! You'll make their day!

    ReplyDelete

please leave some love!
thank you so much...