sip + shop market and a mother's day gift | simply love
x

sip + shop market and a mother's day gift

 last thursday my friend, kate, and i attended a sip + shop in uptown charlotte
it was held at 7th street market and i found out about it through facebook 
we grabbed a glass of wine and strolled throughout the both cute & organic space
i love supporting local shop owners 
it took a few hours for us to explore
we talked to the vendors, who were all really friendly 
and i shopped for mother's day- i was going to see my mom that weekend and she loves sentimental/handmade gifts from charlotte
here are a few snapshots:
 there is fresh produce, a wine bar, coffee, pastries, sandwiches, and pizza in the market daily
 they also had live music which created a great vibe
and i love this table runner- anything with poms ♥
 below are photos from my very favorite shop of the day - more on this soon!
 also, here are a few more photos from my trip to cincinnati
where i gave my mom her present and she loved it!
 adored this gold chandelier in downtown/across from where we had some mexican on dos de mayo
 here is the gift i gave my mom 
a pretty in pink {our favorite movie to watch when i was a kid} hobnail candle- target
a bay st bar of handmade soap {our old street}
a mint green owl coffee mug {she buys me owl decor sometimes}
and a wood bracelet {made from the olive trees in israel} 

how are you showing love to your mom?
 mr. monaco surprised me wednesday with pretty flowers and a homemade dinner
aren't they beautiful!
thank you to all who entered our amy heitman etsy giveaway! 
...
any exciting weekend plans? 
and happy mother's day!
 hope it's wonderful

  ...
 linking up with:    
  Astleigh at Hill Collection 
come say hi - instagram . facebook . twitter . bloglovin

28 comments:

  1. A sip and shop sounds wonderful! When I drink wine while shopping, it's online shopping in pajamas (which is great too). That gift for your mom is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was so fun! thank you so much, mattie! you are so sweet ♥

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you so much! i loved it all...

      Delete
  3. So many goodies, I love that table runner!! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was a lot of fun.. and i really wanted to buy that but i held off... the poms ♥♥

      Delete
  4. Hi Nell - this looks like such a fun place to be - sip and shop, loving it - and the shopping looks extraordinary! Hoping you have a wonderful Mother's Day - we will be spending it with my son! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope your mother's day was wonderful! thank you so much, donna! ♥ it was a lot of fun!

      Delete
  5. I'm obsessed. I love this, sip and shop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was so fun! thank you, brianna! hope you had a great week!

      Delete
  6. Those chips and salsa look so good! I could eat chips and salsa for every meal haha. That gift for your mom is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so yummy and thank you so much- she loved it! you are so sweet, lisa! have a great day and weekend

      Delete
  7. Like your mother, I enjoy handmade gifts as well. It is a labor of love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! and so much more special- I feel the same way! thank you, shonda!

      Delete
  8. Sip and Shop sounds right up my ally!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so fun! hope you are having a great week, brittany!

      Delete
  9. What is the name of the Etsy shop that sells the earrings pictured above ? something-boutique ?
    Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi! here is the site- planning on featuring on here soon, too! https://www.etsy.com/shop/CLTBoutique?ref=shopinfo_shophome_leftnav ♥

      Delete
  10. Sip and shops are so much fun! I am dying over those bangles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sounds like so much fun! And I love the thoughtful touches in your mothers day gifts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, justine! you are so sweet ♥

      Delete
  12. I have never heard of a sip and shop before! Do they usually have non-alcoholic drinks as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi! yes, they had fresh juices and coffee! :)

      Delete
  13. I never heard of this place before! I have to check it out if I am ever in Charlotte. Thanks for blogging about such a great place in NC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are so welcome! it was a lot of fun! have a great day, lanae and thanks for the love!

      Delete
  14. Oh, I need a sip & shop in my life ASAP. How perfect! How dangerous! ha! ;) Happy weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was a lot of fun! thanks, emily! HAVE THE BEST TIME this weekend!! can't wait to see photos! ♥ xo

      Delete

please leave some love!
thank you so much...