february crushes | simply love
x

february crushes

this creative and amazing diy photo garland from natalie creates

source

source

source
hello awesome shared these 14 beautiful modest looks for valentine's day
{these three are my favorites!}
a lot of my friends are expecting precious bundles of joy soon
my decor-loving-self started to explore some baby nursery ideas  
i spotted the photos above on Domaine Homearen't they lovely?
simply love for a baby boy.

sincerely, sara has me dreaming about a future reading nook in willow!
all so dreamy.

what are your crushes this month?
...describe your dream reading nook in your nest...
come say hi - instagram . facebook . twitter . bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Oh those are all lovely. I really need to make one of those photo lines-I just adore it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thank you... love them all. and yes, make it and share! would love to see it!!

      Delete
  2. I love everything on this list. It just fueled my inspiration for the day! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe- yay! i am so glad! :) have a great one and thank you for stopping in!!

      Delete
  3. I'm crushing on them too! And you should totally sign up for the Spring Cheer Exchange that myself and another blogger are hosting!! I think you'd love it! You can see all about it on my post from Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you again for reminding me about the cheer box- excited to participate!!

      Delete

please leave some love!
thank you so much...