a september challenge~
i have decided to go paleo throughout the month of september... and i am very, very excited about it! i have wanted to do this for a long time and have talked with people who practice this lifestyle over the past few weeks and have heard nothing but good and inspiring testimonies. although it will be a challenge from time to time, my main focus is the health of my body- it's important to me- and i have a feeling that i am going to feel fantastic; for the concept is to eat what we were meant to eat.
so i am committed and am looking forward to the journey.
- follow 100% throughout the month of september (minus a few football brews- too important:))
- after- follow 80/20 - i am a 'foodie' and want to live life in the amazing food world, but in healthy moderation
- continue to do hot yoga and incorporate running/walking/weight lifting
- i am planning on updating recipes regularly and will post my weekly challenges/successes on the weekly wellness wednesday at minimum.
- lots of juicing and farmer's market runs...
* i would love for you to join me... please comment below if you would like to follow me on this journey- i am planning on researching over the next 10 days and will start on sunday september 1... i encourage you to consider!