new school year love | simply love
x

new school year love


*hoping all students and teachers had a great first day yesterday... 
*my day went really well and was full of unexpected gifts of love to brighten day one even more ... 
*while i was teaching my third block class, two BEAUTIFUL floral arrangments were delievered to my classroom- one from tim (he's so good to me) and one from my parents (also always so sweet and giving) ... they both made me smile -- SO nice of them! i am very thankful.
*ironically, they both ordered them from the same shop- the amazing blossom shop in matthews,-- they did a fantastic job!! 
then when i returned home from my first day, i reached into the mailbox to find the cutest card- ever. 
from one of my favorite blog readers- the sweet rachel from maryland. 
we are soul sisters and i simply adore her... 
she is one of the most caring, creative, sweetest people ~ 
always commenting and always so supportive- 
the card meant so, so much to me...
thank you so much, rachel. 

i hope your first day with your 25 kinders went just as well!! 
so fabulous - what great advice:)
soaking up our favorite foods before the paleo lifestyle starts sunday... 
sunday night tim made me: 
spiral pasta with classico sauce, shrimp, mushrooms, feta, and red pepper flakes 
(to die for.)
with warm italian bread... yum.



photos from our trip to costa rica in july ... coming very soon!!  


1 comment:

  1. Gosh you are truly blessed, Janelle! That pasta looks so delicious and that advice is off-the-charts amazing.

    ReplyDelete

please leave some love!
thank you so much...