1. Classic plaid Father’s Day card.
2. The perfect gingham button-up, great for work or summer parties.
3. A cookbook with the best manly recipes – including an amazing fried chicken.
4. Personalized golf balls for the dad who hits the course every weekend.
5. Watermint gin aftershave will keep him feeling smooth and smelling fresh.
6. Knot cuff-links, simple and stylish.
7. 6-in-1 hammer because we all know dads love tools.
8. A great BBQ sauce from Austin, Texas.
9. Fun socks to wear at work – my favorites are the anchors..
10. Whisky stones that keep his drink chilled without diluting it.
11. Back-up iPhone battery so you always know he’ll be able to chat.
source- cupcakes and cashmere