twenty nine days of yoga- day 1 | simply love
x

twenty nine days of yoga- day 1

today i started my new yoga challenge and it was very, very, HOT but so exciting at the same time... i have decided to do 29 days of yoga prior to our wedding: may 28-june 27
although sometimes extremely difficult, i was very thankful and enjoyed my last yoga challenge- my forty days- last february and march- so much. 

teacher: sally (love) 

class: 60 min of power vinyasa (hot)

my intention today: peace 

*who would like to join me? 
all are welcome- i think it will be an even more exciting journey with others' motivations & inspirations- i would love for all of you to take on the challenge with me!!
~ to do so, just comment under my daily posts about what type of activity you did that day- it can be any type of physical activity - not just yoga! 

... also, don't forget tomorrow is onewordwednesdays 
the word tomorrow is ~ art. 
_________________________________________
 on another note, how fabulous was this event by my favorite bridal line- anthropologie's sister line, bhldn




hope you all had a great memorial day~ my weekend with my closest friends and sister in savannah, georgia was so wonderful... thank you so much to all who sent messages, texts, cards, presents~ it all meant so much to me. so thankful for those who traveled so far to celebrate- esp. my adorable sister for planning everything ~ i had the best time. 
*post coming very soon*



1 comment:

  1. I started my challenge today too! I woke up late (too much celebrating last weekend), so I only did a 30 minute online barre3 class, "Standing Slim II" with Sadie Lincoln, the founder of barre3. I love starting my day with barre3, and I've also come to love seeing how much more I can do now compared to when I first started barre3 back in February...SO motivating! Can't wait to continue with the challenge! Good luck to everyone else who is participating!

    ReplyDelete

please leave some love!
thank you so much...